Fact and Figures
A brief overview of the SCHNIGGE Securities Trading Bank:
- Founded in 1992
- SCHNIGGE is an independent institution with a banking licence in accordance with § 33 of the German Banking Act (KWG)
- Branches: Frankfurt am Main (Headquarters), Willich
- 10 employees with decades of experience
- Has been listed on the stock exchange, subject to regulation since 1999
- Liable equity capital in accordance with KWG: approx. € 6.9 Million (as of: December 2014)
Overview key performance indicators in the last three years (in thousands of Euro)
|Share capital as of 31.12.||2,802||2,796||2,802|
|Equity capital according to §10 KWG*||6,789||7,025||6,749|
|Annual balance per share||-0.21||-0.12||0|
|Dividend per share||0||0||0|
|FTE as of 31.12.||26||28||30|
*Equity capital in 2013 according to § 10 KWG attributable subordinated debt in the amount of €5,709 attributed, which was accounted as part of equity capital.
* * Contains the addition according to §340 HGB in the "Fonds für allgemeine Bankrisiken"