Specialist for medium-sized companies
SCHNIGGE has 30 years of capital market expertise and comprehensive special know-how in the field of securities (trading/corporate finance). We provide capital market services such as IPO consulting, going and beeing public, realization of stock exchange listings, issuance of securitizations (certificates) and support you in finding investors.
Since 1999, the company (formerly SCHNIGGE Wertpapierhandelsbank) has been under stock exchange supervision. In 2019/2020, the company completed a successful restructuring through self-administration, as well as changing its name and successful reorganization.
Today, SCHNIGGE is an independent specialist for small and mid caps with a full service offering from structuring to implementation.
- Specialist for medium-sized companies
- Independent provider with many years of capital market expertise and stock market experience
- Advice on all aspects of customized financing and capital market solutions
- Special financing models customized to customer requirements
- Full service: from idea to implementation from a single source
- Management competencies in the areas of banking, financing, stock market, insurance and tax law